Aquabond has years of experience in developing bespoke coated products and contract coating for world class companies. By working with Aquabond you can turn your ideas into reality and finished products. With onsite R&D facilities we can reduce your project costs and timescales, maximising your return on investment.
Aquabond can bring the following attributes to make your plan a success:
- Years of experience producing bespoke coated products, including single and multi-layered laminates, ‘piggyback’ constructions, aqueous adhesives, print receptive top-coats, colour change, chemical resistance coatings, anti-slip coatings, anti-static coatings and more.
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
- Individual project plan
- R&D Laboratory and testing facilities
- Lab Scale development
- Open and closed chamber gravure coating
- Meyer bar coating
- Scaled-up production coating trials
- Procession slitting and rewinding
- Blank box packaging for your branding
- Validated coating production
Aquabond has a highly skilled team ready to work with you and meet the demands of your coating project. From start to finish Aquabonds commitment to customer service puts you in control, whether your looking to develop a new coated product, scale up prototype or run full scale manufacturing you will find that Aquabond has the experience and expertise to meet your requirements.
- Aquabond can manufacture to specific requests
- Open adhesive – no problem!
- 1600mm max. web width
- Able to handle large OD reels up to 1500mm OD
- Open and Closed Chamber GRAVURE
- Meyer Bar Coating
- Reverse and forward gravure
- Duplex slit or log/trim reels, maximum 1650mm wide, minimum 50mm
- Aqueous adhesives
- Print receptive top-coats etc